BOOK A TRAINING SESSION TODAY!
Offering individual and small group training sessions tailored to your personal goals. Specializing in fitness, technical development, nutrition & mental preparation, college pre-season training. All ages and all levels welcome.
Mariko Strickland Lum
Mariko was heavily recruited out of high school as one of Hawai’i’s top female soccer players. She attended San Diego State University on a soccer scholarship and in her sophomore year transferred to California State University Long Beach, maintaining an athletic scholarship. She was a starting midfield at both programs and a standout team player. After graduating college Mariko remained in Southern California where she played semi-professional soccer for Ajax Soccer Club in the WPSL league, a feeder program to the LA Sol Women’s Professional League. While residing in California, Strickland also coached a boys youth soccer team. Mariko holds her C coaches license and specializes in fast footwork skills, technical development, lifestyle and motivational coaching.
- ODP Region IV Team member (2000-2005)
- Attended youth U.S National Soccer training camps (2000-2004)
- National Champions, Colorado Rush (2006)
- Attended U-21 Australian National training camp (2007)
- Mountain West Conference All Academic Team (2005-2007)
- Big West Conference 1st Team (2008)
- Big West Conference All Academic 1st Team (2008-2009
- WPSL National Champions, Ajax Soccer Club (2010)